Erin Reedy and Christopher Scherer were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 21 in Christ the King Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Twentieth Century Club. The Rev John Gaglione of Christ the King Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Charles J. and Susan C. Reedy of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard M. Sr. and Margaret F. Scherer of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from SUNY Geneseo. The bride works at Scherer’s Jewelers. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University at Buffalo. The groom also works at Scherer’s Jewelers. After a trip to St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, the couple will make their home in North Buffalo.
Erin Reedy and Chris Scherer are wed in Amherst
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo