Erin Reedy and Christopher Scherer were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 21 in Christ the King Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Twentieth Century Club. The Rev John Gaglione of Christ the King Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Charles J. and Susan C. Reedy of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard M. Sr. and Margaret F. Scherer of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from SUNY Geneseo. The bride works at Scherer’s Jewelers. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University at Buffalo. The groom also works at Scherer’s Jewelers. After a trip to St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands, the couple will make their home in North Buffalo.
Erin Reedy and Chris Scherer are wed in Amherst
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph