Erin K. Meegan and Michael W. Fritz were married at 3 p.m. on Nov. 16, 2013 in St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Washington, D.C. Guests gathered for a reception at the Adelphi Mill in Adelphi, Md. Fritz family friend, Bishop Blase Cupich of Spokane, Wash., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Stephen P. and Mary Anne Meegan of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Thomas G. and Pamela W. Fritz of Rapid City, S.D. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a political science degree from Canisius College. The bride is a case manager at Simeone & Miller, LLP. The groom is a graduate of St. Thomas More High School. He earned a journalism degree from University of Nebraska. The groom is a reporter and producer at The PBS NewsHour. After a trip to Belize, the couple will make their home in Washington, D.C.
Erin K. Meegan and Michael W. Fritz wed in Washington, D.C
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance