Erica Graczyk and Adam Obrokta were married at 1 p.m. July 27 in St. John the Baptist Church, Alden. Guests gathered for a reception at Samuel’s Grande Manor, Clarence. The Rev. Ivan Skenderovic of St. Raphael’s Church, Niagara Falls, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Matthew and Agnes Graczyk of Alden. The bridegroom’s parents are Daniel Obrokta of Angola and Nancy and Walter Zamoyski of Alden. The bride is a graduate of Alden High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a clinical customer service associate at Ivoclar Vivadent. The groom is also a graduate of Alden High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a senior manufacturing assistant at Cameron Compression Systems. After a trip to Sandals Whitehouse resort in Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Lancaster.
Erica Graczyk and Adam Obrokta are wed in Alden
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 211 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 183 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change