Emily Rose Keddie and Adam Scott Olka were married at 4:30 p.m. June 8 in the Delaware Park Rose Garden. Guests gathered for a reception at Marcy Casino on Hoyt Lake. The Rev. Theodore Brelsford of Orchard Park Community Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Donald Keddie of Fredonia and Barb and Joe Faxlanger of Fredonia. The bridegroom’s parents are Rich and Donna Knight of North Tonawanda. Flower girls were Esther and Madeleine Nau, nieces of the bride from Toulouse, France. The flower girls’ father, Sylvain Nau, played violin for the ceremony. The bride is a graduate of Fredonia High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from SUNY Fredonia and is in her final year of the doctoral program in counseling and school psychology from the University at Buffalo. She is currently completing her internship at Women & Children’s Hospital. The groom is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. He earned an associate degree in criminal justice from Niagara County Community College. The groom works for the Transportation Security Administration at Buffalo Niagara International Airport. After a trip to Northern California, the couple will reside in Amherst.
Emily Rose Keddie weds Adam Scott Olka in Buffalo
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo