Ellen Cardone and Adam Kraus were married at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 23 in St. Benedict Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery, Buffalo. Monsignor Francis Weldgen of St. Benedict Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James A. and Linda A. Cardone of Colden. The bridegroom’s parents are Howard G. and Virginia K. Kraus of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Amherst Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in chemical engineering from the University at Buffalo. The bride is an air quality engineer at Environmental Resource Management. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in electrical engineering from the University at Buffalo. The groom is a transformer specialist at General Electric. The couple will make their home in Corona, Calif.
Ellen Cardone and Adam Kraus are wed in Amherst
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance