Elizabeth A. Spoth and Adam D. Gamble were married at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 6 in Niagara Alliance Church, North Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Lucarelli’s, Lackawanna. Father of the groom, Sam Gamble of Livingston, Tenn., and Dan Piazza of Niagara Alliance Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lester and Debra Spoth of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Sam and Kim Gamble of Livingston, Tenn. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in science from Houghton College and also earned a master’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of Lincoln County High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in religion from Luther Rice University and Seminary. The groom is co-owner of K&A Design. After a trip to Alaska, the couple will make their home in Allons, Tenn.
Elizabether A. Spoth and Adam D. Gamble are wed in North Tonawanda
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph