Elizabeth A. Spoth and Adam D. Gamble were married at 3:30 p.m. Sept. 6 in Niagara Alliance Church, North Tonawanda. Guests gathered for a reception at Lucarelli’s, Lackawanna. Father of the groom, Sam Gamble of Livingston, Tenn., and Dan Piazza of Niagara Alliance Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lester and Debra Spoth of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Sam and Kim Gamble of Livingston, Tenn. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in science from Houghton College and also earned a master’s degree from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom is a graduate of Lincoln County High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in religion from Luther Rice University and Seminary. The groom is co-owner of K&A Design. After a trip to Alaska, the couple will make their home in Allons, Tenn.
Elizabether A. Spoth and Adam D. Gamble are wed in North Tonawanda
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo