Elizabeth A. Gullo and Richard A. Larson were married at 4 p.m. Feb. 1 in Green River Golf Club, Corona, Calif. The bridegroom’s uncle, Ed Pedroza of Corona, Calif., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Russell W. and Marlene Gullo of Hamburg. The bridegroom’s parents are Maria Larson and the late Ron Larson of Los Angeles. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She is currently employed at Gullo’s Garden Center. The groom is a graduate of St. Monica High School. He also is employed at Gullo’s Garden Center. After a trip to Kauai, Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Elizabeth A. Gullo and Richard A. Larson are wed in California
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance