Devon Martin and Erik Wulf were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 30 in St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church, Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ the Webb. The Rev. Paul Steller of St. Mary of the Assumption Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Kay Sackett of Tuscaloosa, Ala., and Christopher Martin of Omaha, Neb. The bridegroom’s parents are Thomas and Elizabeth Wulf of Akron. The bride is a graduate of Amherst Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and also earned a master’s degree from D’Youville College. The bride is a special-education teacher at Stanley G. Falk School. The groom is a graduate of Akron Central High School. He is a cargo agent at Southwest Airlines. After a trip to Nassau, Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Devon Martin and Erik Wulf are wed in Lancaster
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 470 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 221 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 88Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres