Denise Thompson and Mario Kelly were married at 4 p.m. on June 22 in Fontana Boathouse, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Pastor Alan Core of First Centennial Missionary Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Karen D. Thompson of Buffalo and Carlson B. Thompson of Summerton, S.C. The bridegroom’s parents are Brenda Grier and Larry Kelly of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Leonardo da Vinci High School. She earned a criminal justice degree from SUNY Buffalo State. Denise works for People Inc. The groom is a graduate of Bennett High School. Mario is employed by Modern Inc. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Denise Thompson and Mario Kelly wed in Fontana Boathouse
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 235 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 206National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 192 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes