Marcus L. Wise and Daniel E. Patterson were married at 6:30 p.m. on July 20 in International Institute on Delaware Avenue, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Wise’s friend Kat Boger heard the couple’s vows. Wise’s mother is Cindy Currie of Hamburg. Patterson’s parents are Billie and Melvin Patterson of Phoenix, Ariz. Wise is a graduate of Frontier High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and owns 464 Gallery. Patterson is a graduate of Paradise Valley High School. He attended Arizona State University and is a general manager at AMF Bowling Center. After a trip to Japan, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Daniel E. Patterson and Marcus L. Wise wed in International Institute
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified