Crista A. Brenner and David M. James were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 10 in Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. A cousin of the groom, Leiani of Closter, N.J., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul L. and Jill E. Brenner of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Roger and Betty James of Plattsburgh and Julie and Dennis Frisbie of Plattsburgh. The bride is a graduate of Cleveland Hill High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in innovation and entrepreneurship from Clarkson University. The groom is a graduate of Beekmantown High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering and management from Clarkson University. He is a senior programmer analyst at Rich Products Corporation. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Crista Brenner and David James wed in Beaver Island Clubhouse
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance