Crista A. Brenner and David M. James were married at 5:30 p.m. Aug. 10 in Beaver Island Clubhouse, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. A cousin of the groom, Leiani of Closter, N.J., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Paul L. and Jill E. Brenner of Cheektowaga. The bridegroom’s parents are Roger and Betty James of Plattsburgh and Julie and Dennis Frisbie of Plattsburgh. The bride is a graduate of Cleveland Hill High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in innovation and entrepreneurship from Clarkson University. The groom is a graduate of Beekmantown High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering and management from Clarkson University. He is a senior programmer analyst at Rich Products Corporation. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Crista Brenner and David James wed in Beaver Island Clubhouse
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph