Covina Hunley and James L. Grimes III were married at 2 p.m. Oct. 4 in Try Jesus Ministries. Guests gathered for a reception at Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. Pastor James A. Lewis III of Miracle Missions Full Gospel Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Sharon Hunley and the late Albert H. Hunley of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Ramona and James Grimes Jr. of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Lafayette High School. She works at the Buffalo Psychiatric Center. The groom is a graduate of McKinley High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in broadcasting and communications from SUNY Buffalo State. The groom works at Niagara Lutheran Home and Rehabilitation Center. After a trip to Paradise Island, Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Covina Hunley and James L. Grimes III are wed in Buffalo
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals