Courtney Greene and Richard Smith were married at 4:30 p.m. June 22 in Kloc’s Grove, West Seneca, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Friend of the bride, Dustin Smith, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James and Kathleen Greene of Eden. The bridegroom’s parents are Raymond and Theresa Smith of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of Eden Junior/Senior High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Nazareth College and also earned a master’s degree in nursing from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a nurse practitioner at Donald W. Robinson Family Practice. The groom is a graduate of Amherst High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in education and a master’s degree in reading and literacy from SUNY Geneseo. He is a middle school English teacher in the Williamsville Central School District. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Williamsville.
Courtney Greene and Richard Smith are wed in West Seneca
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals