Courtney Canazzi and Josh LiPuma were married at 1 p.m. Jan. 11 at On the Brink at Prospect Point in Niagara Falls. Guests gathered for a reception at Hard Rock Cafe, Niagara Falls. The Rev. Barry Lillis of the Falls Wedding Chapel heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Richard W. and Patricia A. Canazzi of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Jeffrey D. and Robin M. LiPuma of Lancaster. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Canisius College. The bride is a marketing coordinator at New Era Cap Co. The groom is a graduate of Canisius High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in management and marketing from Canisius College. The groom is a marketing manager at J.W. Danforth. After a trip to the Bahamas, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Courtney Canazzi and Josh LiPuma are wed in Niagara Falls
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins