Cody Lynn Emmons and Adam Jaye Almeter were married at 4 p.m. Aug. 10 in Sonnenberg Gardens, Canandaigua. Guests gathered for a reception at Morgan Samuels Inn, Canandaigua. Uncle of the bride, Deacon Steven Young of New Baltimore, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Jerry E. and the late Lynn C. Emmons of Pennellville. The bridegroom’s parents are Thomas A. and the late Barbara C. Almeter of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of John C. Birdlebough High School and attended LeMoyne College. The groom, is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute and attended the University of Pittsburgh. The groom is a civil engineer at New York Power Authority. The couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Cody Lynn Emmons and Adam Jaye Almeter are wed in Canandaigua
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance