Cheryl A. Oliver and Dr. James M. Fitzpatrick were married at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 11 in the presence of family and friends. The Rev. Dr. Alexander Tartaglia, a longtime friend and Colgate University classmate of the groom, officiated the couple’s ceremony. A reception was held at the Giacomo Hotel in Niagara Falls. The bride is the daughter of the late Virginia Moretti of Lewiston. The groom is the son of the late Grey and Jean Fitzpatrick of Olean. The bride is a graduate of Lewiston-Porter High School. She earned a master’s degree in education from Niagara University. She is director of Niagara Cerebral Palsy’s school and clinics. The groom is a graduate of Olean High School. He received a medical degree from Georgetown University. The groom is vice president of medical affairs at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. The couple live in Lewiston and will be touring Italy for their honeymoon.
Cheryl A. Oliver and James M. Fitzpatrick are wed in Niagara Falls
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance