Carrie A. Schober and Thomas R. Duquin were married at 2 p.m. Oct. 12 in St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, Amherst. Guests gathered for a reception at the Country Club of Buffalo, Williamsville. The Rev. Joseph Gatto of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mark C. and Christine M. Schober of East Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard A. and Lorene H. Duquin of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville East High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in education and also earned a master’s degree in school and agency counseling from Canisius College. The bride is a school counselor at Pembroke Central Schools. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in biology from Hobart College and is a graduate of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine. The groom is an orthopedic surgeon at University Orthopaedics. After a trip to Key West, the couple will make their home in Williamsville.
Carrie A. Schober and Thomas R. Duquin are wed in Amherst
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance