Brynn Jones and Jacob Latter were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 17 in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Kenmore. Guests gathered for a reception at Ramada Hotel, Amherst. Monsignor Dino Lorenzetti heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are James B. and Maureen Jones of the Town of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are James J. Latter and Diane J. Stumbaugh of Ravena. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in nursing from SUNY Brockport. The bride is a registered nurse at Unity Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Ravena Coeymans Selkirk High School. He earned an associate degree in paramedicine from Monroe County Community College. The groom is a paramedic at Rural Metro. After a trip to Costa Rica, the couple will make their home in Rochester.
Brynn Jones and Jacob Latter are wed in Kenmore
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 213 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 119 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 97 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 75 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals