Brittany Esther Buie and David Joseph Rajewski were married at 5 p.m. June 22 in Faith Bible Baptist Church, Eden. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ The Webb, Buffalo. Pastor Art Kohl of Faith Bible Baptist Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Julie Anne Kuster of Buffalo and Jeffrey Allen and Margaret Buie. The bridegroom’s parents are Joseph and Clare Rajewski of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of Frontier High School. She earned an associate degree in medical assisting from Bryant and Stratton. The bride is a cake decorator at Tops Markets. The groom is a graduate of Emerson School of Hospitality. The groom attended Erie Community College. David is a sanitation engineer at Pine Hill Fresh Foods. The couple is making their home in Hamburg.
Brittany Esther Buie and David Joseph Rajewski
- 383 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo