Brittani Kaitanowski and Jason Ihle were married at 2 p.m. June 29 in St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Shea’s Theatre, Buffalo. The Rev. Thaddeus Bocianowski of St. Stanislaus Church heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Dawn Cappello of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are George and Lisa Ihle of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Medaille College. She is a claims examiner. The groom is a graduate of Uxbridge High School, Mass. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Niagara University. He is also a claims examiner. After a trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple are making their home in Tonawanda.
Brittani Kaitanowski and Jason Ihle wed in St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Church
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home