Brittani Kaitanowski and Jason Ihle were married at 2 p.m. June 29 in St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Church, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Shea’s Theatre, Buffalo. The Rev. Thaddeus Bocianowski of St. Stanislaus Church heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Dawn Cappello of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are George and Lisa Ihle of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Medaille College. She is a claims examiner. The groom is a graduate of Uxbridge High School, Mass. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business management from Niagara University. He is also a claims examiner. After a trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple are making their home in Tonawanda.
Brittani Kaitanowski and Jason Ihle wed in St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Church
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance