Brigid A. Vilardo and Patrick J. Lyons III were married at noon Sept. 14 in St. Joseph Cathedral. Guests gathered for a reception at Kleinhans Music Hall. The Rev. Joseph M. McShane, president of Fordham University, S.J., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence J. and Jeanne S. Vilardo of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Patrick J. Jr. and Laurie J. Lyons of Brunswick, Maine. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Loyola University Maryland and also earned a doctorate in school psychology from Lehigh University. The groom is a graduate of Cheverus High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and French from King’s College. After a trip to Montreal, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Brigid A. Vilardo and Patrick J. Lyons III are wed in Buffalo
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph