Brigid A. Vilardo and Patrick J. Lyons III were married at noon Sept. 14 in St. Joseph Cathedral. Guests gathered for a reception at Kleinhans Music Hall. The Rev. Joseph M. McShane, president of Fordham University, S.J., heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence J. and Jeanne S. Vilardo of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Patrick J. Jr. and Laurie J. Lyons of Brunswick, Maine. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Loyola University Maryland and also earned a doctorate in school psychology from Lehigh University. The groom is a graduate of Cheverus High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration and French from King’s College. After a trip to Montreal, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Brigid A. Vilardo and Patrick J. Lyons III are wed in Buffalo
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance