Breanne Finucane and Daniel Jeffrey were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 28 in St. Margaret’s Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ the Webb. The Rev. Joseph D. Wolf of St. Margaret’s Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Daniel and Sheila Finucane of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are John Jeffrey and Jennifer Slater of Marlboro. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in athletic training from Canisius College and also earned a master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Daemen College. The bride is a physician assistant at the Knee Center of Western New York. The groom is a graduate of Marlboro High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in architecture from the University at Buffalo. The groom is an architect at Kideney Architects. After a trip to Costa Rica, the couple will make their home in Snyder.
Breanne Finucane and Daniel Jeffrey are wed in Buffalo
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance