Bonnie Quick and Richard Schaaf III were married at 11 a.m. Oct. 7 in Magens Bay Beach, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill and Brewery. Pastor Jeffrey Neevel of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michael A. and Terry L. Quick of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard E. Jr. and Rose F. Schaaf of Buffalo. The bride is a graduate of West Seneca East High School. She earned a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in education from Canisius College. The bride is a special-education teacher at Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center. The groom is also a graduate of West Seneca East High School. He earned an associate degree in applied science from Trocaire College. The groom is a radiologic technologist at University Orthopaedics. After the ceremony, the couple continued their Caribbean cruise. They will make their home in Buffalo.
Bonnie Quick and Richard Schaaf III are wed in the Virgin Islands
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance