Ashley Kasper and Brian Engl were married at 3 p.m. Nov. 8 in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at The Pearl @ the Webb. Monsignor Salvatore Manganello of St. Louis Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Peter and Carol Kasper of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Mark and Lori Engl of the Town of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster Central High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Canisius College. The bride is an operation analyst at Lawley Service. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s of business administration degree in finance from Canisius College. The groom is employed by the Department of Veterans Affairs. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Ashley Kasper and Brian Engl are wed in Buffalo
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 259Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified