Ashley Berry and James Michael Godyn were married at 6 p.m. June 22 in Lugoff First Baptist Church, Lugoff, S.C. Guests gathered for a reception at the bride’s parent’s home in Lugoff. The Rev. Robert G. Spinney, a beloved professor of the bride and groom from Patrick Henry College in Virginia, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ronald and Phyllis Berry of Lugoff, S.C. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael and Tammy Godyn of North Tonawanda. The bride was home-schooled and earned a bachelor’s degree in political theory from Patrick Henry College. The groom was also home-schooled and is attending Patrick Henry College. After a trip to Pawley’s Island, the couple will make their home in Purcellville, Va.
Ashley Berry and James Michael Godyn are wed in South Carolina
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance