Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 21 in Franklinville Conservation Club, Franklinville, where a reception was held following the ceremony. The bride’s parents are Angela L. Downey of Franklinville and Brian and Aimee Agett of Franklinville. The bridegroom’s mother is Carol Forward of Franklinville. The couple’s daughter Maicee served as flower girl, and their son Aaden was the ringbearer. The bride is a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. She earned an associate degree in early childhood development from Jamestown Community College. The groom is also a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. He is a well tender at Cooper Ridge Oil. After a trip to Lake Placid, the couple will make their home in Franklinville.
Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward are wed in Franklinville
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance