Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 21 in Franklinville Conservation Club, Franklinville, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Mother of the bride is Angela L. Downey of Franklinville. The bridegroom’s mother is Carol Forward of Franklinville. The couple’ daughter Maicee served as flower girl, and their son Aaden was the ringbearer. The bride is a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. She earned an associate degree in early childhood development from Jamestown Community College. The groom is also a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. He is a well tender at Cooper Ridge Oil. After a trip to Lake Placid, the couple will make their home in Franklinville.
Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward are wed in Franklinville
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws