Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward were married at 3 p.m. Sept. 21 in Franklinville Conservation Club, Franklinville, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Mother of the bride is Angela L. Downey of Franklinville. The bridegroom’s mother is Carol Forward of Franklinville. The couple’ daughter Maicee served as flower girl, and their son Aaden was the ringbearer. The bride is a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. She earned an associate degree in early childhood development from Jamestown Community College. The groom is also a graduate of Ten Broeck Academy. He is a well tender at Cooper Ridge Oil. After a trip to Lake Placid, the couple will make their home in Franklinville.
Ashlee Agett and Michael Forward are wed in Franklinville
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice