Ann Phillips and Justin Jenkins were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 21 in Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, Bowmansville. Guests gathered for a reception at Samuel’s Grande Manor, Clarence. The Rev. Joseph Klos, of Sacred Heart of Jesus Church, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are John W. and Ruth M. Phillips of Lancaster. The bridegroom’s parents are Glenn P. and Carol R. Jenkins of Scituate, Mass. The bride is a graduate of Lancaster High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in speech and language disabilities from Elmira College and also earned a master’s degree in communication sciences and disorders from The College of Saint Rose. The bride is a speech language pathologist at Sunshine School & Development Center. The groom is a graduate of Scituate High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Elmira College. The groom is a global sourcing manager at Wal-Mart’s corporate offices. The couple will make their home in Bentonville, Ark.
Ann Phillips and Justin Jenkins are wed in Bowmansville
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home