Angela Traina and David Merriman were married at 5:30 p.m. on July 20 in Samuel’s Grande Manor, Amherst, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Williamsville Village Justice Jeffery Voelkl heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joseph J. and Toni L. Traina of Marilla. The bridegroom’s parents are David A. and Lisa A. Merriman of Depew. The bride is a graduate of Alden High School. The groom is a graduate of Depew High School. The couple will make their home in Depew.
Angela Traina and David Merriman wed in Samuel’s Grande Manor
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph