Angela Hejna and Corey Parish were married at 4 p.m. on July 27 in Clute Park, Watkins Glen. Guests gathered for a reception at Watkins Glen Community Center. Minister Richard Campbell heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Martha and the late Paul Hejna of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Lisa and Terry Parish of Watkins Glen. The bride is a graduate of Leonardo da Vinci High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in public communication from SUNY Buffalo State. She is an intake representative at the law office of William Mattar. The groom is a graduate of Watkins Glen High School. He is an engineer with the Coast Guard. After a trip to Daytona Beach, Fla., the couple will relocate from Buffalo to Watkins Glen.
Angela Hejna and Corey Parish wed in Clute Park, Watkins Glen
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 445 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres