Amy Szarowicz and Charles Patterson were married at 1 p.m. Oct. 12 in the Lodge at Woodlawn Beach, Hamburg, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Pastor Patricia Ludwig heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Donald and Nancy Szarowicz of West Seneca. The bridegroom’s parents are Charles and Deborah Patterson of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a product manager at M&T Bank. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He is a pressure vessel welder at Pall Corp. The couple will make their home in Cockeysville, Md.
Amy Szarowicz and Charles Patterson are wed in Hamburg
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud