Amy R. Carmen and James A. Wrzosek were married at 5:30 p.m. July 6 in Rockport Art Association, Rockport, Mass., where a reception was held following the ceremony. William Mason heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ira H. Carmen of Cortlandt Manor, N.Y., and and Sandra V. Carmen of Pittsboro, N.C. The bridegroom’s parents are James A. and Carol S. Wrzosek of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Champaign Central High School, Champaign, Ill. She earned a bachelor’s degree in community health education from Southern Illinois University and also earned a master’s in social work from the University of Illinois. She is a clinical social worker at Duke University Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s in history from the University of Notre Dame and also earned a medical degree from the University of Illinois. He is a doctor at Raleigh Eye Center. After a trip to Europe, the couple are making their home in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Amy Carmen and James Wrzosek wed in Rockport Art Association
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 97Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 91 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice