Amy R. Carmen and James A. Wrzosek were married at 5:30 p.m. July 6 in Rockport Art Association, Rockport, Mass., where a reception was held following the ceremony. William Mason heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ira H. Carmen of Cortlandt Manor, N.Y., and and Sandra V. Carmen of Pittsboro, N.C. The bridegroom’s parents are James A. and Carol S. Wrzosek of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Champaign Central High School, Champaign, Ill. She earned a bachelor’s degree in community health education from Southern Illinois University and also earned a master’s in social work from the University of Illinois. She is a clinical social worker at Duke University Hospital. The groom is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a bachelor’s in history from the University of Notre Dame and also earned a medical degree from the University of Illinois. He is a doctor at Raleigh Eye Center. After a trip to Europe, the couple are making their home in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Amy Carmen and James Wrzosek wed in Rockport Art Association
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance