Amanda Ratzel and Eric Sutherland were married at 2 p.m. July 20 in Faith United Church of Christ, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at the Fairdale, Amherst. The Rev. Dave Martin of Faith United Church of Christ heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Michele Ratzel of Amherst and Thomas Ratzel of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are David and Betty Sutherland of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in equine studies from Lake Erie College. She is a teaching assistant at Brierwood Child Care. The groom is a graduate of Williamsville North High School. He earned a degree in architectural-construction from Alfred University and a CAD/CAMT degree from Erie Community College. He is a computer-aided design technician at Hatch Corp. After a trip to the Poconos, the couple will make their home in Williamsville.
Amanda Ratzel and Eric Sutherland wed in Faith United Church of Christ
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance