Amanda R. Schepis and Benjamin E. Nold were married at 6 p.m. Sept. 20 at Becker Farms, Gasport, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Brother of the bride, Anthony R. Schepis of Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Antonino A. and Karen A. Schepis of Colden. The bridegroom’s parents are Timothy R. and Anna E. Nold of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences and chemistry from SUNY Brockport and also earned a doctorate in veterinary medicine from the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine. The bride is a veterinarian at Sheridan Animal Hospital. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University at Buffalo and a master’s degree in business administration from UB. The groom is an assistant vice president at Citigroup. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Amanda R. Schepis and Benjamin E. Nold are wed in Gasport
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance