Amanda R. Schepis and Benjamin E. Nold were married at 6 p.m. Sept. 20 at Becker Farms, Gasport, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Brother of the bride, Anthony R. Schepis of Rochester, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Antonino A. and Karen A. Schepis of Colden. The bridegroom’s parents are Timothy R. and Anna E. Nold of West Seneca. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in biological sciences and chemistry from SUNY Brockport and also earned a doctorate in veterinary medicine from the University of Minnesota College of Veterinary Medicine. The bride is a veterinarian at Sheridan Animal Hospital. The groom is a graduate of West Seneca West Senior High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University at Buffalo and a master’s degree in business administration from UB. The groom is an assistant vice president at Citigroup. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Hamburg.
Amanda R. Schepis and Benjamin E. Nold are wed in Gasport
- 262 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph