Amanda K. Boettcher and David V. Marrocco were married at 1:30 p.m. June 22 in Queen of Angels Parish, Lackawanna. Guests gathered for a reception at Samuel’s Grande Manor, Clarence. The Rev. John Kasprzak of Queen of Angels Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Manfred G. and Janice L. Boettcher of Depew. The bridegroom’s parents are Dino V. and Mary M. Marrocco of Lackawanna. The bride is a graduate of Depew High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in medical technology from the University at Buffalo. The bride is a medical technologist at Translational Pharmacology Research Core of the UB Research Foundation. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned an associate degree in medical laboratory technology from Erie Community College. The groom is a histotechnologist at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. After a trip to Costa Rica, the couple will make their home in Depew.
Amanda K. Boettcher and David V. Marrocco are wed in Lackawanna
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals