Amanda M. Harding and James C. Kennedy were married at 2 p.m. Aug. 10 in St. Christopher Parish, Tonawanda. The Rev. Charles Slisz of St. Christopher Parish heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Scott J. and Gloria A. Harding of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are John F. and Erin M. Kennedy of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in childhood/special education from St. John Fisher College and a master’s in literacy education from Canisius College. She is a middle school English/science teacher at Holy Angels Academy/Prep. The groom is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in political science/history from St. John Fisher College. He works for the New York State Senate. After a trip to St. Lucia, the couple will make their home in Snyder.
Amanda Harding and James Kennedy wed in St. Christopher Parish
- 383 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo