Amanda F. Lauricella and Aaron P. Clayson were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 7 in St. Margaret’s Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V Banquet Center, Amherst. Brother of the bride, the Rev. Andrew R. Lauricella, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ralph S. and Marian F. Lauricella of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Linda M. and the late Dwight E. Clayson of Scio. The bride is a graduate of Holy Angels Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s degree in social work from the University at Buffalo. The groom, a graduate of Scio Central School, earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY Buffalo State. After an Eastern Caribbean cruise, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Amanda F. Lauricella and Aaron P. Clayson are wed in Buffalo
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance