Amanda F. Lauricella and Aaron P. Clayson were married at 2 p.m. Sept. 7 in St. Margaret’s Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V Banquet Center, Amherst. Brother of the bride, the Rev. Andrew R. Lauricella, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Ralph S. and Marian F. Lauricella of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Linda M. and the late Dwight E. Clayson of Scio. The bride is a graduate of Holy Angels Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in social work from SUNY Buffalo State and also earned a master’s degree in social work from the University at Buffalo. The groom, a graduate of Scio Central School, earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from SUNY Buffalo State. After an Eastern Caribbean cruise, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Amanda F. Lauricella and Aaron P. Clayson are wed in Buffalo
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph