Amanda Carmella Schieber and Anthony Michael Rossi were married at 2 p.m. Nov. 23, 2013, in St. Louis Catholic Church. Guests gathered for a reception at Asbury Hall. The Rev. Gregory Jakubowicz, chaplain of Siena College in Albany, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David J. and Lisa M. Schieber of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael A. and Mena Rossi of Grand Island. The bride is a graduate of Mount Mercy Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and a juris doctor from UB Law School. The bride is an attorney at Gibson-McAskill & Crosby. The groom is a graduate of Grand Island High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University at Buffalo and also earned a juris doctor from UB Law School. The groom is a district attorney for Erie County. After a trip to Antigua, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Amanda Carmella Schieber and Anthony Michael Rossi are wed in Buffalo
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud