Amanda Buckley and Shawn Mooney were married at 4 p.m. Aug. 23 in SS. Peter & Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. Guests gathered for a reception at Sean Patrick’s, Getzville. The Rev. Joseph Gatto of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Mark J. and Cynthia I. Buckley of Williamsville. The bridegroom’s parents are Dennis M. and Kathleen A. Mooney of Williamsville. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in professional accountancy from Daemen College. The bride is a staff accountant at Lumsden & McCormick LLP. The groom is also a graduate of Williamsville South High School. He earned an associate degree in criminal justice and certificate in heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration from Erie Community College. The groom is an HVAC technician at Pfannenberg Inc. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Amanda Buckley and Shawn Mooney are wed in Williamsville
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance