Alyssa D. Tyran and Carlos M. Paulino were married at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 28 in St. Andrew Church, Kenmore. Guests gathered for a reception at Holiday Inn, Amherst. Uncle of the bride, the Rev. Matthew J. Zirnheld, and friend of the bride, Monsignor John Madsen, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David and Michelle Tyran of Buffalo. Mother of the groom is Esperanza Alexis of New York City. The bride is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. She attended Erie Community College North and Niagara County Community College. The bride is an accounting clerk at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates. The groom is a graduate of Chelsea High School. He earned a degree in computer programming from Monroe College. The groom is an insurance agent at Geico. After a trip to Lake Placid, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Alyssa D. Tyran and Carlos M. Paulino are wed in Kenmore
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph