Allison M. Terrana and Ted C. Tuthill were married at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 3 in Kloc’s Wedding Pavilion, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at Garden Room, Kloc’s Grove. The Rev. Marlene Hyden of Grace Lutheran Church, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David C. and Margaret A. Terrana of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert and Kathryn Tuthill of Lee Center. The bride is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music education from Fredonia State College and is attending Hunter College. She is a elementary music teacher at the New York City Department of Education. The groom is a graduate of Rome Free Academy. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sound-recording technology from Fredonia State College. He is a studio engineer at Sear Sound. After a trip to Nigrel, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Manhattan.
Allison Terrana and Ted Tuthill wed in Kloc’s Wedding Pavilion
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals