Allison M. Terrana and Ted C. Tuthill were married at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 3 in Kloc’s Wedding Pavilion, West Seneca. Guests gathered for a reception at Garden Room, Kloc’s Grove. The Rev. Marlene Hyden of Grace Lutheran Church, Buffalo, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David C. and Margaret A. Terrana of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert and Kathryn Tuthill of Lee Center. The bride is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in music education from Fredonia State College and is attending Hunter College. She is a elementary music teacher at the New York City Department of Education. The groom is a graduate of Rome Free Academy. He earned a bachelor’s degree in sound-recording technology from Fredonia State College. He is a studio engineer at Sear Sound. After a trip to Nigrel, Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Manhattan.
Allison Terrana and Ted Tuthill wed in Kloc’s Wedding Pavilion
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo