Alison Streeter and Dirk Endres were married at 1 p.m. Sept. 21 in the chapel at the University of Rochester. Guests gathered for a reception at Shadow Lake Golf Club, Rochester. Friend of the family, Monsignor Vincent Becker of Rochester heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David and Laura Streeter of Fulton. The bridegroom’s parents are Frank and Mary Ann Endres of Clarence. The bride is a graduate of G. Ray Bodley High School, Fulton. She earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s degree in marketing from the University of Rochester. The bride is a sales analyst at Unilever. The groom is a graduate of Clarence High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a master’s degree in environmentally sustainable management from the Rochester Institute of Technology. The groom is a senior product quality engineer at Bosch Security Systems. After a trip to Hawaii, the couple will make their home in Rochester.
Alison Streeter and Dirk Endres are wed in Rochester
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified