Alison Royer and Graham Allison were married at 5 p.m. Aug. 10 in Butler Mansion, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Mark Rouse heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Tim and Annelle Royer of Amherst. The bridegroom’s parents are Tony and Evelyn Allison of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The bride is a graduate of Sweet Home High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Mercyhurst College and also earned a master’s degree in history from Newcastle College. The bride is high school support staff at Ashington High School. The groom is a graduate of Dame Allan’s School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from Edge Hill University. The groom is an elementary teacher at West End School. The couple will make their home in Cramlington, England.
Alison Royer and Graham Allison are wed in Buffalo
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals