Alicia S. Wyzykowski and Robert A. Hark were married at 2 p.m. Oct. 4 in St. Andrew Church, Sloan. Guests gathered for a reception at Salvatore’s, Depew. The Rev. Fabian Maryanski of St. Andrew Chruch heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Lawrence and Sharon Wyzykowski of Sloan. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert and Catherine Hark of the Town of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in communication from the University at Buffalo. The bride is an information systems administrator at YMCA Buffalo/Niagara. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West High School. He is a corrections officer for the New York State Department of Corrections. After a trip to Vermont, the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Alicia S. Wyzykowski and Robert A. Hark are wed in Sloan
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud