Alicia Hulbert and Eugene Wawrzyniak were married at 6 p.m. Sept. 20 in Byblos Niagara Resort, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Gary Copeland, uncle of the bride, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joel and Kathy Hulbert of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Eugene S. Wawrzyniak of Warsaw and Kari Sullivan of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Bryant & Stratton College. The bride is a team leader at KeyBank. The groom is a graduate of Seneca High School. He is a door specialist at Door Specialties. The couple, with their daughter Addison, will make their home in Tonawanda.
Alicia Hulbert and Eugene Wawrzyniak are wed in Grand Island
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 87 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice