Alicia Hulbert and Eugene Wawrzyniak were married at 6 p.m. Sept. 20 in Byblos Niagara Resort, Grand Island, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Gary Copeland, uncle of the bride, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Joel and Kathy Hulbert of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Eugene S. Wawrzyniak of Warsaw and Kari Sullivan of North Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in business from Bryant & Stratton College. The bride is a team leader at KeyBank. The groom is a graduate of Seneca High School. He is a door specialist at Door Specialties. The couple, with their daughter Addison, will make their home in Tonawanda.
Alicia Hulbert and Eugene Wawrzyniak are wed in Grand Island
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance