1. Name either of the two largest toy making companies in the United States.
2. Who was president immediately prior to Abraham Lincoln?
3. What is the maximum length allowed for baseball bats?
4. What is a pyxis?
5. Is a 15th wedding anniversary celebrated traditionally by gifts of crystal or pearl?
6. Who was the physicist husband of chemist Marie Curie?
7. In what country was there a Weimar Republic?
8. What is the oldest stringed musical instrument?
9. A limerick has how many lines?
10. What are fried potatoes called in England?
1. Mattel and Hasbro. Mattel is the world’s largest toy maker.
2. The nation’s 15th president, James Buchanan.
3. Forty-two inches.
4. A vase with a cover, or a small box or case. In botany, it is a splitting dry fruit whose upper portion splits off as a lid.
6. Pierre Curie.
7. Germany (1919-33).
8. The harp.