Mr. and Mrs. Thomas L. LaClair of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering in their home. Mr. LaClair and Pauline Pfarner were married Dec. 14, 1953, in Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Ironworkers Local 6; she is retired from Conax Technologies. They have three children, three grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Thomas and Pauline LaClair
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 122 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance