Mr. and Mrs. Stanley Augustyn of Cheektowaga celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a small gathering for close relatives and friends at their home. Mr. Augustyn and Mary Zaprzal were married Oct. 2, 1948, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church in Buffalo. He served in the U.S. Coast Guard during World War II and retired from Peter J. Schmitt’s Warehouse with 47 years of service; she formerly worked for Westinghouse. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Stanley and Mary Augustyn
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance