Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Federowicz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with family at a dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More, Lancaster, followed by a weekend getaway. Mr. Federowicz and Roberta Redlein were married Nov. 9, 1963, in St. Joachim’s Church, Buffalo. He is a retired construction contractor. She is a retired manager for Lowe’s. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Roberta and Kenneth Federowicz
- 475Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance