Mr. and Mrs. Richard Carney of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Schimshack’s Restaurant in Sanborn. Mr. Carney and Carol Graf were married Dec. 28, 1963, in St. Matthew Lutheran Church in North Tonawanda. He is a retired millwright for Delphi Harrison. She is a retired elementary teacher for Drake School in North Tonawanda. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Richard and Carol Carney
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud